Missouri, Independence Mission

Missouri, Independence Mission

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Week 17-10 minutes may change your life!


Just Sister Hunt and I.

Exchanges with the beautiful Sister Prior.

Hello every one!!

This week I have really seen how happy being a servant of the Lord
makes me. It's kind of a weird thing, we wake up so early, we don't
take naps (which are my favorite at home), we study for 4 hours a day,
we are talking to people all day long, going and going for 16 hours a
day, non stop. Then we hit the pillow, the alarm goes off again in the
morning and we go again, every day of the week with no breaks,
holidays or weekends. It’s seriously so crazy and doesn't really
make sense, but I have never been so happy in my life.

This gospel really is full of hope and love and joy, that's all it is!
I wish that all the people that we try to talk to, and all the people
in the world really, would just put their judgments away for just 10
minutes. Just give me 10 minutes to explain why I think I’m the
happiest person in the world. To tell them that I know with my whole
heart that Jesus is the Christ, He is our Savior and he loves us so
much. That our Heavenly Father knows us personally, that he listens
when you pray. Think about that, the creator of the universe listens
to my simple, weak prayer. And I know if He listens to mine, He
listens to yours. And guess what? Because they love us so much they
have given us a plan to help us be happy, it's called the plan of
happiness! Through this plan of happiness we get to live with our
Father in Heaven, our Savior Jesus Christ and our families forever.
FOREVER. How happy is that? Don't you want that? Just 10 minutes of
listening with no judgments might open a whole new world and change
your whole life, it's changed mine.

I'm here on a mission because of this happiness that I feel. It's not
happiness that will be short lived, or fade away or be outdated, it
will be forever.  My goal is to touch everyone's life with this
happiness for good, to show them what kind of happiness living the
gospel of Jesus Christ can bring. So my little challenge for this week
for y'all is to put this to the test! I don't expect you all to just
believe my testimony, I want you all to have your own. Live these
principles because you want to, not because you have to. Pray, don't
just read but study the scriptures, go to church, seek for service,
really try to be like the savior. When you actually live the gospel,
the gospel will change your life. Just try it--Moroni 10:3-5.

I love you all and the missionary work here is great here I love it
all! I'll tell you all more about it next week, but I felt this
thought was more important for now:) I hope all is well at home! Thank
you for all your prayers and know I pray for your safety and success
every day! And even when days are hard, remember, all is well and God
is good!

Love Hermana/Sister Baggett
Having fun with the Sisters.

My wonderful zone and President Medina!


There's a Courtney Road here!
This is basically what Missouri looks like!!



The sisters in the Willis House.  I used to live in the Doll House but I moved a few streets over to the Willis House and there are 4 companionships and I love it!!  Sister Hafoka, Hixon, Hansen, me, Morgan and Day.

Sister Hunt, me and Sister Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment