Missouri, Independence Mission

Missouri, Independence Mission

Monday, March 7, 2016

Week 42 - I Know That My Redeemer Lives




Sisters Fuhriman, Rowley, Delgado, Moss and Krage after we sang at a nursing home.
CHICKEN FEET! A family was about to cook this up for dinner.  I wasn't too disappointed that we had to                      leave before dinner!

We survived transfers!:) I get to keep my companion, Sister Krage,which we're super excited about! And we are so excited for what this transfer will hold! We had another great week!
Our miracle of the week has to do with an investigator we recently found. We had our first lesson with her and turns out she's met with missionaries before. We asked what she remembered and she basically recounted the lesson about the restoration and asked us if we could get her one of those "Mormon bibles" because she had one before and knows it's true and wants another! She's so prepared!:) we asked her if she knew that these things were true if she would be baptized and she's like yeah I know I need to! We invited her to pray about a day that she could prepare for to be baptized and she said she would, so we will be following up with her soon!
She had a special light in her eyes as she talked about Christ and the restoration. that is one of my favorite things about being a missionary. Seeing that light in people's eyes and seeing how happy they look as they begin to more fully live the commandments. It's so amazing to be a part of this work!:)


This week I just wanted to bear my testimony of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Throughout my mission, and my life in general I have been able to not only learn more about my savior, but to gain a relationship with him. I truly know that he had the power of God, he healed people. Not only their physical infirmities, but of their spiritual wounds as well. He has, and is continuing to heal me and make me better as I strive to live the commandments of God. I know that each of you can feel this healing power and I invite you all this week to pray to know what you need to do to have an increased relationship with him. I know our Heavenly Father will answer you through the spirit.

Have a great week, y'all! All is well and God is good!Love Hermana/Sister Baggett

A selfie with all the missionaries in our ward with our ward mission leader, Brother Wofford!  Elders Bagley, Roberts, Bingham and Reis, Sister Krage and I.
Selfie with the Ramirez gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment