Missouri, Independence Mission

Missouri, Independence Mission

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 59 - Life "Liberty Jail" and the Pursuit of Happiness!


Happy 4th from the Liberty Jail sisters!



Happy 4th of July!!:) I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday and
spent some time in the sun!

We had a pretty normal week and the jail was so busy!! We got to talk
to so many people, which I love:) our biggest day of the week we had
600 people come in, the biggest day so far of the year! Woo-hoo!

I don't have too much to report on but one miracle:) I have only have
the opportunity to speak Spanish once since I've been in this area and
I've been really worried that I have been losing it, because that's
the last thing I want to happen! So I was praying about it the other
day and low and behold, who comes in to the jail yesterday, a family
from Mexico who only speak Spanish!:)

I was able to give them the history presentation and it was a blessing
to see the hand of the lord helping me to remember the words and
conjugations and it came back pretty naturally. I know I couldn't have
done that if it weren't for divine intervention!!

My testimony has really grown this week that Heavenly Father is so
aware of us. Us knows the details and he is grateful for every time we
turn to him:)
Love you and talk to you next week!
All is well and God is good!
Love Hermana/Sister Courtney Baggett


We had a hair dying party... #YOMO (You only mission once!)


No comments:

Post a Comment