Missouri, Independence Mission

Missouri, Independence Mission

Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 39 - They're Getting Baptized


Our District
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!:) we had a festive little time heart attacking a couple of people in the ward and investigators but that was Valentine's Day for us!:)
This week we were challenged by our zone leaders to invite everyone that we were working with to set a date for their baptism. By setting a date it helps them to have a goal; they know what they're working toward and it really helps them to progress. Whether at date is next month or in 6 months, it doesn't matter! But it helps them to stay on track for their goal! So this week we knew we needed to talk to everyone and see what we could do to help them set a date! 2 of them we had talked about it before and they were really hesitant and decided against it, but we knew it was inspired that our leaders challenged us to do it so we prayed to know what to say and talked with everyone! We saw some huge miracles and this week we were able to schedule baptism goals for 4 of our investigators!:) it was so amazing!

Exchanges with the sisters serving in Iola Kansas!
One of them came to church was telling everyone about his date and how excited he is about it!:) this was also the first week that he stayed for all 3 hours of church and he loved it! So this week was so great and I loved being able to see the miracles Heavenly Father helped us to see after we set goals and followed the direction of our leaders.I just wanted to leave today with my testimony of the simple statement of "God is our loving Heavenly Father." It may be simple, but how powerful is that statement? The all-knowing, all-omnipotent,all-powerful being loves me, no matter how insignificant I may feel,he knows and loves me. And I know that he loves each of you as well!I know this church is true and I know that Heavenly Father has a perfect plan designed for each of us.
I love you all:) all is well and God is good!Love Hermana/Sister Baggett
On exchanges with my favorite sister Sister Moss!

No comments:

Post a Comment